Kawasaki Motorcycle Barako 175
Barako 175 combines power, toughness, and reliability on the road. With its reliable 175 cm3 engine mounted on a high tensile steel frame, Barako 175 offers satisfying service to all motorcycle owners and users.
The Barako 175B features the electric & kick-start method.
• Type 4-stroke, Single Cylinder
• Displacement 173. cm³
• Bore and Stroke 65.0 x 52.4 mm
• Compression Ratio 9.0 : 1
• Valve System SOHC, 2 valves
• Carburetion System Carburetor, Mikuni, VM24
• Ignition System CDI
• Starting System Kick (BC175A); Kick/Electric (BC175B)
• Cooling System Air Cooled
• Lubrication System Force Lubrication (wet sump)
• Engine Oil Rating API SE, SF, or SG
• API SH or SJ with JASO MA
• SAE 10W-40
• Engine Oil Capacity 1.4 Li.
• Spark Plug NGK C8E